Thursday, October 30, 2008

Return of better weather

Just thought I'd do my part to spread a little more Halloween cheer. A couple pictures I got in another email from Jenny! Thanks, you were right. I loved them!

I'd hate to be that kid...


I really thought I was ready for fall and the cold weather that came with it. But then it came and I wasn't too impressed, so I'm glad it's warmed up a little. Tomorrow is the big day. I hope Matthew doesn't get too hot in his costume. It's a little on the warm side.

The last 2 days my boss's kids have been sick, so it's been up to me to run things. Which is fine, but yesterday Matthew had a rough time. He kept crying and refused to let anyone else have him. It was ok because there was only 7 kids there, but it wore me out. Luckily, he pulled it together and was cheerful for his grandpa's birthday celebration. Today we ran errands and voted. Not real exciting stuff the last couple days. Which is good considering the pack rat was too much excitement. Bailey said she thinks I sent all the pack rats to their house. Her little brother catches one a night lately. I say they can keep them!

No comments: