Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ding dong the rat is dead

Everyone sing with me now: Ding dong the rat is dead, the which old rat? the crazy rat, ding dong the crazy rat is dead, it's gone where the goblins go, below, below yo ho, so open up and sing...

It was official yesterday. The service department finally got it. 2 weeks of terror are over. It looks like it didn't do much damage, just mostly trashed the car with poop and pee, so they have in the detail shop right now. (I hope they remember to give it an oil change too.) So tomorrow or Thursday I will be able to pick it up. And I only have to pay around $400 for this fun event. I think everyone should install a crazy rat, just to kick it up a notch.

I forgot to mention yesterday, because I was tired, how well Matthew did getting his hair cut. He studied what she did to Phil's hair and then it was like he knew what to do. He held very, very still and only turned his head a couple times and when he did, he did it slowly. No crying, no screaming. Even smiled as she did it. I was so proud of the little guy!

No comments: