Friday, October 24, 2008

The weekend is here

Well another Lights on Afterschool program is finally over. It was pretty successful I think. Matthew got sprung from daycare and got to watch the play. He yelled "MOM!" with gusto as we walked on the stage. After the play, we all eat together as a group. Matthew refused to eat his sub sandwich, preferring to eat his grandpa's 2 cookies instead (as well as grandma's brownie) and mom's chips. He even tried to steal a little girl's cookie. She graciously gave him a bite. I then sent another girl to fetch him his own. What can you do?

Tomorrow Matthew and I are going to go visit his dad and hopefully buy ourselves a front door. Finally. Ours is just about shot. Every month that goes by it's looking worse and worse. It's time for change.

Sorry it's short but I'm tired and in need of some rest. With any luck Matthew will sleep through the night tonight so I can too.

No comments: