Thursday, October 23, 2008

Prima dona

As happens with all prima dona's, they eventually get kicked out of the production they are in. This remains the same with whiny prima dona's, even if they are 16 months old. Yes, after only 2 days of play practice, the night before the play, Matthew got the boot. He even got booted out of being able to watch it, "unless your mom really wants to hold him..." So Matthew's promising start has gone up in smoke. I have a feeling he won't be invited to have a part in the Christmas play either. Good thing his Dad didn't take vacation time.

Yesterday Missy went to the groomer to have her hair cut and what a difference. She came home spunkier and I had to question if it was actually my dog. She just looks so different. But since Pan is comfortable with her, I think it is her.

I also got the boot today. While my boss got a plate of cookies and cake from one of our ASP kids b-day, I got nothing because, "I forgot about you." Thanks alot. I guess I'm not important...

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow hopefully. I have to get some new batteries in my camera so I can turn it on!

No comments: