Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pictures!

Working at his table that Grandma Sharon gave him.

I told you paparazzi NO MORE PICTURES!

"I wear my sunglasses at night..." I couldn't get one with them on. He's just too quick.


I realized last night I hadn't posted any pictures in a few days so here is your picture fix.

I called Toyota today and it doesn't look good for the home team. They think they found more chewed wires last night and are working on it today. The guy I talked to didn't know if they'd given it an oil change as well, so...it could be a couple more days. At least I would guess tomorrow considering at this point in the day I can't go get it. I am the only one working tonight so I have to be there on time. I've called Bailey and she is graciously going to take me again.

Other then that, we have no news. I've been house cleaning. Matthew has been playing and refusing to take a nap. He finally had to give in so he'll get a late lunch. Which is good because the meatloaf I made is about done. He'll have a hot meal when he wakes up!

No comments: