Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yea!



This morning Matthew decided to get up bright and early. I mean, Mom had to get her ball dress fitted today so we need to get a early start right? Like 5:55 am early. Ick. I told him I wasn't going to start getting up that early and to go back to bed. For the next hour I slipped in and out of sleep, while Matthew complained. At 7 we got up and ate breakfast. Then he got dressed and I took a shower. After I was ready, he decided it was high time to show off his horse riding abilities. He did really well until he decided he was so good he could ride with his legs up and no hands. This resulted in him almost falling off the back of the horse. He decided to stop riding the rocking horse for awhile after that.

We went to get my dress taken in and the lady commented I must have lost alot of weight. She said that she was going to have to take in about 4 inches. I know I've lost weight since having Matthew, but it must be more then I thought for, somehow.

But the Yea! for the day is that Phil surprised me with the news that he is on his way home and he actually has a 4 day weekend! Normally they don't get a full 4 day like everyone else. Matthew will be so pleased when he wakes up tomorrow! Please don't let it be around 6 again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics are so cute! What a little dare-devil he tries to be! Yea that the three of you can have such a nice long weekend together!!!