Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a night part 2

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's just too exciting around here. I am ready to go on vacation now. Anyone know of a wonderful beach I can lie on for about a month?

Yesterday my mom, Matthew, and I went and picked up my new glasses. I think they are actually pretty nice. We then went to eat at Applebee's and hastily shopped for some new clothes for me that I needed desperately. When we got back to my house Phil was home (Yea!) and Mom and I did a project I'll talk about later. In the evening, it all went downhill. I started feeling sick and thought I'd overate. I went to bed and then it began. In a nutshell, either I had exactly what Matthew had only more severe, or I had food poisoning. Either way I am feeling most unpleasant today. So for the next day or so I will be recovering and won't be doing much on the blog. I hope that the rest of you are having a much more pleasant weekend. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

dwindlingdreams79 said...

I Know a Beach, I know a beach:) hehehe! sorry to hear you are sick! Something is definatley going around because brayden and joe were sick last week and I am now getting it....my anniversary is tomorrow and I feel like dodo warmed over! Anyway, I hope you feel better!

The author said...

I know you do! You have to most fantastic beaches down there. I so wish I was coming to visit. Sigh...

Happy Anniversary!