Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The elusive track?

Track for a pocket door?

Since I was stuck at home today, and didn't have anything better to do with my time, I decided that it was high time to stick my head in the hole and see if I could prove that at one time our arch sported an pocket door. When I looked to the right I think I hit the bulls-eye. I think the track is still in place and if there was a hole on the other wall we might just find the door walled up inside. Hard to tell. And I'm not going to try and knock a big hole to find out. I've vetoed the idea of trying to have a pocket door put back in, but I would like to install some french doors. I think it'd look elegant.

Matthew was a mess today. He was dragging things everywhere, trying to hit, bite, and steal scissors to snip fingers off with. I was sortof glad to dump him off at daycare. Boy does he like Bailey! In the truck he will do things to try and make her pay attention. She ran in to see the dining room and he wanted her to hold him. He is really going to hate it when she gets married and has her own children. He'll be very green with envy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That does look like a track! Are you SURE we can't knock a hole in the other wall????