Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vacation!!!!!!!

But is a vacation really a vacation for the Mom or is it just more work? We are off tonight for the Ozarks. Phil has that conference and we're along for the ride. Hopefully it is lots of fun and a much needed break from the craziness around here. Well, not so much here, but in the closely extended family. I am leaving you with a couple pictures of Matthew I took around Christmas time that I don't believe I ever posted. Just too cute to miss out on if I can say so myself. See you next week!

(In case you wonder what he's doing, it's an version of his stiff body, grrr, I'm so mad pose he'd do for fun starting at about 6 months old. It never failed to freak me out, but this is cute.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right--the pictures are too cute to miss! About Missy--is she sofa cushion diving???