Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I actually finished a project!!!

The Christmas ragmuffin garland in all it's glory. This last picture shows a tag that thanks Victoria Secret for it's contribution to the garland.

The forlorn bike.

Our Adirondack chairs looking season appropriate.

Matthew in his hat and absolutely cute sweater.


It's done, it's done! I finished my ragmuffin Christmas garland. I'm so excited. This is the first time, in a long time, I've done anything remotely crafty and actually finished it. I probably should be painting or drawing, but this felt good. And it dressed up our arch, which looks pretty shabby in mid renovation stages.

Matthew thought all day long that he wanted to go outside and play. I wouldn't let him because I was afraid it was too cold. I mean is 12 degree weather something a 18 month, that doesn't like to leave his gloves on, should be playing in? When we left for school he fell down because he couldn't see where the step really ended with all the fluffy snow. When I got him back up he was covered with snow and very unhappy about it. Poor guy. Of course he didn't have his gloves on, but he did have his hat on.

Yesterday the appt went well. The doctor decided to send Matthew to an allergist. We'll learn more about that later. He has left the 90th percentile in height for good I think and is now stuck at normal or 50%. He is 33 1/4" now and 23 lbs. Almost 3 feet tall.

No comments: