Sunday, December 7, 2008

Another pleasant weekend down the tubes

I love taking pictures of the sky. I thought this one turned out pretty good.

The whole family went out to talk to the cattle today. They actually all huddled in to stare at Matthew. I guess they've never seen a mini person before. The other day they watched us getting in the car and rushed to the fence to moo. I guess they were hungry...

I thought I'd fit Mom...he went in, then got scared and started to cry. He finally realized that he wasn't stuck and backed back out. Kids...


I wish weekends lasted 5 days and the work week lasted 2 days! Especially since Phil is there and we are here. Yesterday (while waiting for Phil to get home) we worked on Christmas decorations, went to see some good friends kids b-day parties, grocery shopped and ate supper with Dad. Today we lounged around the house and ate some good food. We debated putting up outside Christmas lights, but we didn't. Again, it's Phil's thing and he won't be here to enjoy them so why should I make him do it? So, now it's getting late and soon it will be bedtime. Then it will be 5:30 am and Phil will take off again. Well, I'm sure that the next 5 days will go fast.

PS: I thought you guys wanted to be able to post comments and so far only 2 of you have! Well, I guess I did tell you to keep them nice so I should probably zip it up.

PPS: For those of you that are feeling a little short of cash this holiday season November 10th's post on Just a Girl has some awesome gift ideas. Mrs. Goldfish also has good ideas. I am following both blogs. I have the links listed. Enjoy!

No comments: