Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And the beat goes on

Seriously, stop the Christmas music!!! I got out the animated, musical decorations for Christmas. At first Matthew was scared of them, but now, 2 days later, he is constantly wanting one of them to be going off and all times. He LOVES them. 2 of them are from Hallmark. 2 of the 4 years that we've been married I've gotten one. For the last 2 Christmas's I've been trying to decide whether to collect them or not. I decided last year that they just take up space and decided not to get one. I wasn't going to get this year's either, but Matthew LOVES them so much why not? At least I'd have a little more variety during the day. And when he moves out he can take them with him! It'd be sort of like giving them an ornament every year.

Today Matthew learned a new trick at daycare. They have a little tricycle type thing. Yesterday Matthew was pushing Amanda on it. As long as she was paying attention, he just pushed her around. But the moment she was distracted, bam! he tipped the whole thing over (she would fly off), he'd put it upright, hop on and take off. Bailey just chuckled and said he was one smart little boy. Speaking of Bailey, yesterday we were on the way to make copies when we ran into her. Matthew was so happy to see her he tried to vault out of my arms to get to her. I was left in the dust. Anyway, his Grandma was amused, but slightly disturbed like me. Grandpa just chuckled proudly and announced "he was all boy." Yes he is. Maybe he likes her. I was punched in the eye by a little boy in kindergarten. The same little boy poured sand in my hair in 2nd grade. Since he would always run next door to play with me while I was at the beauty shop, I assume he liked me. Boys.

No comments: