Monday, December 1, 2008

Comments

Some of you have expressed unhappiness about not being able to post comments. I changed the setting today (finally realized I add a setting for it today) so now anyone should be able to post comments. Keep them nice you all! :)

It's been a pretty typical Monday. Matthew is now in the "toddler" slot for daycare purposes, so for the first time all year, the minute we walked in the door he was able to go to daycare. No more waiting and wondering when. He was pretty pleased about it and so was I.

Phil left early this morning to go back to work. I would have been very sad, but at 5:30 in the morning all I can think of is when I can slip back into my warm comfortable bed... The pets are sleeping. Making up for lost sleep while Isabelle was here bothering them. Pan is probably crushed that there is no more kitten chow available for her to eat. She is getting so fat from stealing it. I don't know if I said it before or not, but I left one weekend and came back to the kitten chow sack knocked over, drug to a new locale and a huge hole in the side for easy access. I decided to put it up on the island so she couldn't get to it, but surprise! she will jump for it. After that the only safe place was on top of my hutch. The sad part is when she was a kitten, and could eat as much of it as she wanted, she refused to eat anything but puppy chow! So since she kept eating Isabel's food this weekend, I put Isabelle up to eat her food. Isabelle loved it. And it created a monster. She is now jumping up on counters and other stuff... I can't win.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the new photo you put at the top. It is very creative! I'm the first follower on your blog! Isn't that cool??? I finally got myself registered for it.
Love, Mom