Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas has come and gone

The park has finally come inside my house and I love it!

Ok, if you insist I tear the paper...

Ok, I've got some more to carefully peal...
Ahhh, it's an inch worm. Now if they'd included an couple extra leg inches...

My boys goofing off Christmas Eve. They were biting their thumbs and laughing...spiked egg nog? No, I'm the only one who will drink it...


I hope that you all had a great Christmas. We sure did. I think Matthew got more then he really needed. Above are a couple of the awesome stuff he got. One of the best that isn't shown is a wooden rocking horse his Great Auntie fixed up for him. He adores it. Of course he likes his picnic table and a hippo, and the list goes on. Phil and I also racked up some pretty cool stuff. But I think the best Christmas present is the fact that we are all together. And will continue to be until Jan 4th.

Another treat was today's weather. After about 2 weeks of living in the single digits or teens, we had a high of 69 degrees. Ah, paradise. It felt like a warm spring day, but of course it will back in the 30's tomorrow. Rats.

Today we picked my parents up at the mechanics while their car was being fixed. The thought was we'd have to take them home, but luckily after hanging out a couple hours shopping and eating, the car was ready to go. Instead of getting the traditional Christmas stuff, we picked up buttons and paper. We're rebels like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are so cute! What fun! And THANKS for hanging out with us and making sure we had transportation to go back home!!!

The author said...

Just glad you made it!