Friday, December 19, 2008

Frantic, well sortof

I don't know why I put off Christmas presents until the very end, but I do it every year. This year I'm making some and the most simple straight-forward one is making me want to rip my hair out. I'd love to turn my back on it and say oh well, but I've put some money in it and I'm not going to give up. At least I hope that's how it'll go.

Matthew is also making me want to rip my hair out. He is starting in on the terrible 2's for sure. If he doesn't get his way, he's trying to hit you. Hard. Out to make you pay. If he doesn't get his way he is throwing himself on the floor to cry. He's screaming. Argh. It makes for some long days. If I can just get him to quit beating up on the girls in daycare and hitting when things don't go his way, I think it'll be good. I hope he's not acting out because we don't live with Dad.

Well, I'd better go. I'm tired and someone is finally coming to view the bay windows to see if raising them is possible. I told Phil I'm ready to tear them down and just make a straight wall there, no window. He thinks that would be more trouble and more costly. He's probably right, darn it. Anyway, the man is coming at 8:30 so I had better be prepared.

1 comment:

dwindlingdreams79 said...

Yes, the terrible 2's is TERRIBLE at times. Brayden is almost 3 and as I can see it now he is only getting worse! We went to wal-mart yesterday to get groceries for christmas and brayden was acting up so I tried to give him a stuffed animal to play with and he said "NO I no like it and threw it on the floor so I picked it up and put it back he cried and screamed for at least 2 hours after that. Boys do seem hard then girls at times or at least at this age. Good luck!