Saturday, December 27, 2008

Family hair cuts

That born to be wild or bad look.

Pre hair cut...
...post hair cut.


Since we all needed hair cuts, we loaded up in the car and went to see Miss Sue. I can't get ahold of my regular hairdresser (I think she is trying to quit) so it was the first time in years that someone else cut my hair. Since '91 only 1 other person has cut my hair and that was because I was in Phoenix. I think Miss Sue did a good job. You can't tell how much different it is in the pictures. I now have sideways bangs and drastic layers. Alot of my hair was on the floor. I think I'm going to like the look alot, at least when I can get rid of my stupid glasses! I never feel like I look that great in them. Matthew did a great job of holding still. He was so good he got 2 suckers. A little bribery never hurts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both look great! I'm looking forward to seeing the new look in person! Thanks for the photo update!