Thursday, December 4, 2008

And it's beginning...

Training to be a human bridge...

The strain is too much!


Do you think that Pandora is cold? I came across her the other day all buried in the blanket. She'd never make it outside in the winter!


I heard Matthew practicing it tonight in the kitchen. It's the top favorite word for toddlers. No. I have heard him telling Missy and Pandora "no!", but now I think he is practicing it for his own use. Hopefully it won't be the only word he uses for awhile.

Today was better at daycare. When we walked in to work today, he clung to me and started crying when I put him down to take my coat off. He quit crying once he realized that I was staying. Poor guy. But he has to learn to be a little more flexible around different adults. Hopefully tomorrow will go even better.

No comments: