Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures

Our neighbor dog came streaking over to our house tonight and made the cattle run by barking at them.
Then she barked and called them all back. It's really funny to watch. Peppermint was able to call them in and make them leave also. I miss her sooooo much. Anyway, we think that our neighbor is mean to her because she flinches when you go to pet her and when I told her it was ok to be here tonight and tried to pet her, she crawled up on her belly. It makes me so sad. I wish we could adopt her.

This weekend Phil was honking at me to hurry up and all the cattle came running. They honk the tractor horn when they are coming to feed them hay, so I think they thought it was lunchtime in a different location!
Here is a picture showing the progress Phil is making painting the top board under the eaves. It's been primed. It will be white in the end also.
Here is a picture of the back where Jeff and Phil scraped and primed. It looks alot better uh? I can't wait to be free of that pea green.
This is a close up of the dormer in back. I thought that the roof was done, but the flashing hadn't been done yet. James took alot of time cutting it to go around all the cool shaker shingles. I'm so impressed with how it looks. It really sets off the shaker shingles.
It's is a picture from the corner.
This is a close up of the underneath of the eaves. We are painting them the same color blue as the dormers. We'll paint all the eaves blue and the porch's ceiling blue as well. It looks really good.

Matthew had a great afternoon. One of the daycare workers took the day off and no one thought to let me know that only Bailey would be working. She already had 10 to watch so Matthew couldn't go. I asked my mom if she could watch him and she went one better and helped at the daycare! Matthew I think really enjoyed it. He showed off by riding on the tiny tots merry go round. A friend of mine took pictures on her camera for me. When I get them I'll post some.

No comments: