Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lazy

I figured that I better get off my lazy duff and publish something! Well, although I haven't done much packing or cleaning, like I feel I should, I have done alot of internet research for jobs and haven't come up with much. I feel so torn about what to do! It will come, and I have time, so I'll wait and see.

Meanwhile, although I haven't told many people Phil is moving, it has moved like wildfire that we are leaving and people are now asking my boss when I'm moving. Her boss found out and was starting to look for someone to replace me! Hello...I haven't quit yet! So in light of the fact the whole area knows, I'm very glad that we have someone to stay here over the summer. I don't want people to mess with the house and they would. Finally today Phil got to talk to someone who is actually competent and was approved for his apartment. Thank goodness. Who knows how long it would have took otherwise. He takes it May 1st and we'll probably start moving him up either then or that weekend.

While he was finding that out Matthew and I were off getting Foxy situated at the groomers and getting groceries. Phil has since picked Foxy up and says she looks good, just borderline too skinny. Poor girl. She was diagnosed with cancer of the lymphnoid's last summer and was given 6 months to a year to live. So far she is doing awesome! She has lost weight, breathes heavier, but otherwise in good spirits. Her joints hurt her in the cold, but we got some good arthritis pills to off-set that. With any luck, she'll fly by that year mark and live happily for longer. She's been an awesome dog. I was very lucky when I was able to adopt her in San Diego. I have my cousin Christina to thank for that. Well, that's all I know for the moment. As the day progresses maybe I'll have more to post.

No comments: