Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Matthew!

Friday night Phil decided to shoot off some fireworks. This is when we rediscovered Missy's frenzied firework mania. She loves to attack them. Talk about dangerous if they are big. We just shoot off smoke bombs and things that couldn't hurt her.

Now she has Scamp into her mania. He goes almost as nuts. If they hear Phil lighting something, the frenzied barking begins.

Now it's Saturday! Happy Birthday Matthew! Blow out the candle. Ok, well, if you are just gonna stare at it, I'll blow it out for you...

Grandma, she blew out my candle.

Ohhhh, cake....

Receiving birthday spanking from Michael.

What am I supposed to do with this Grandma?

Oh yeah, you rip into it...

I just want the stickers.

Puzzles...

Here I am jumping my new present, the Honeybee Hop.

I learned to get some good jumps in.

I hammed up some "falls."

Scamp retrieving tennis balls. I think they are "mine." In fact, everything is "mine" now.

It was a great birthday. Small party this year. Now this morning I'm resting up with Dad.

4 comments:

Auntie said...

Wowie! Thank you!! Not quite as good as being there, but better than nothing. Like the photos. Cake sure looks good!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was fun- I'm still bummed that I missed it.
AMT

dwindlingdreams79 said...

I hope matthew had a wonderful birthday :) he looked so happy and I really wish we were able to come so the boys could get to know each other and play! there is alway next year though when we don't have school and work and can just schedule around one thing....hope your summer is going well and I have never seen a dog go after fireworks ours run and hide!

Anonymous said...

Wow! 2 is huge... "mine" and "no" rule. Thanks for sharing the party. By the way, my dog has to be tranquilized for the week of the 4th of July. (I will show him your brave ones!) You are blessed!