Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sticky days

It's been a very humid sticky day. I was picking up magazines on my quest to get this house ship shape and cleared out for Bailey and they felt moist, soggy just from the air! It's awful. And Matthew was just down right fussy. I tried to get stuff done with him awake (which was most of the day considering he took a 20 min nap in the morning and a 30 min nap in the early afternoon) but he was so clingy I just couldn't. It was so frustrating I called Bailey and paid her to watch him for 3 hours. I thought it might do him some good since his little "girlfriend" is being watched by her. He sure was happy to see her. Hopefully tomorrow I can plow through the rest of the clutter and finish the carpet cleaning. I got all of the dining room carpet cleaned, but what I have to walk on. My bird Buddy likes the fact I had to move him I think. He can see the dogs better and is now barking at them, trying desperately to get their attention. I think they are ignoring him. Him and Peppermint were buddies. He probably misses her. Well, I'm really tired so I'm going to go and try to go to bed early to hit it early tomorrow.

No comments: