Thursday, May 1, 2008

Newest member of the family



Here she is. A Peppermint look alike. She looks like Peppermint and acts an awful lot like Peppermint, but I don't think she is. We adopted her today from the pound. Poor girl, I think she is tuckered out. Foxy doesn't have any objections and Matthew doesn't seem to mind her too much. Only when she gets in his way and gives too many kisses. This dog sticks to me like glue.

Matthew has had a very very big day. Today he took a morning nap and did away with his afternoon nap. And wasn't all crabby because of it either. We had a birthday party for a coworker and he was quite sociable. I was very impressed and a little scared. If he doesn't take naps how will I get anything done!!!

I'm tuckered out. It's been one big emotional day, so I'm signing off for now.

No comments: