Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Moving forward

Give me that camera Mommy!
Ha, ha! I got away from you! You didn't get to button my outfit up or put my pants on. Nananana. And on the way I found my blanket and pacifier.

Things are moving along, even the things I don't want to. Like Phil being moved into his apartment. But we are all doing ok. Matthew was rather fussy yesterday, but he had a very long weekend. We did too, but we got him moved. I was very very upset to find that there already some tenants living there and they are the worst kind. But the pest people come today and we have already taken measures so hopefully we don't have to find another place to move him to. I hate noxious bugs!!!!!!! (Sorry Angela, I know you are the bug lady.)

Last night Matthew and I collected my boss's children from their father and brought them home with us. We got them settled in for the night and off to school this morning. Matthew thought it was great fun to wake up and have them here. He loves playing with kids and he has been around them almost every day since he was 3 months old. I had to tell Missy to not jump on the boy because he is not so sure about her yet. She just wanted to give him lovings, but it was a little much for him. Hopefully they don't get to missing their mom too much. I hope we all have a great fun week.

I have to brag on my husband just a little. Yesterday was his very first day on the job. He made lots of phone calls and did a little driving around with the commander. He actually found and convinced a guy while they were out and about to come in and join the Army! His very 1st recruit on his 1st day, and it doesn't count for him. That's the sad part. Since they haven't issued a computer to him someone else gets the guy, but the commander says they will make it up to him so he'll get the credit for someone else. It was probably beginners luck, but he was pretty excited! I am too! Way to go Phil!

No comments: