Friday, May 30, 2008

Another hot day

It was so hot and humid today I broke down and turned on the air conditioning. It was just too sticky. I spent another day trying to decide what to put where and what to bring. AHHHH! It's just ridiculous to have this much stuff. Anyone good at helping a person pare down their stuff? If so contact me immediately! My Grandmom was a saver and now my Mom and I are too. Having a baby just made it all the worse. Once I have this mess all figured out I hope it will be easier in the fall. When I come back I'll take one thing down at a time and sort through stuff all over again. Once the downstairs is full, that's it. Everything else must go, unless it has a real home upstairs.

Matthew did not sleep well last night. What a shock considering the day he had. So that left me very tired today. I did not want to get up, but my groaning just made he giggle. Today, over all, was a better day for him. But he sure looked tired. And man did he scream tonight when it was about time to go to bed. I don't really think he wanted his Grandmom to leave either.

Tonight I realized that there were some baby birds in a nest lodged in a hole in our garage wall. They are pretty cute. I took some pictures, but I don't feel up to downloading them tonight. Maybe tomorrow. I also have some cute pictures of Matthew to post. Well, I certainly hope everyone else's summer is starting off a little tamer then mine. Thanks to Mom for all her hard work today laying our new bathroom floor. I love it!

No comments: