Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Tuesday the 13th

It was kind of mean of me to tell you all that Missy might be having a reaction and never find the time to tell you she's doing great. Yes, it was a reaction to the shots. The vet wanted to ere on the side of caution so she had me bring her back in and gave her some more shots to counteract the reaction. Next time they'll give those first so we don't have to go through this again. Thank goodness.

It's the 13th and that means it's the little guy's 11 month birthday. 11 months so soon. I can hardly believe he's been here so long. He just keeps growing and changing by leaps and bounds. Today he celebrated his day by going to the doctor to see what was all the rashy stuff on his arms and legs. Yes, it's atopic dermatitis or eczema. He is now on a steroid cream and I have to keep lubing him up with Aquaphor. They also think he has allergies, so he gets to take Zyrtec. Poor baby. He's getting the worst stuff from both sides. I really hate to give him Zyrtec, but it might make him feel better. A note of interest: his 1st birthday is on a Friday, yes his first birthday is on Friday the 13th. Scary.

Well the weekend went way too fast. I spent a girls day out with one of my best friend's Audrey, while Matthew was spoiled at his grandparents. His dad came home Sat. evening in time to put him in bed and left very early Monday. We had a pleasant Mother's Day. We took a gift over to my mom's and since it was plants for her yard, I help her to plant them.

More keeps getting done on our house. As soon as I charge the camera up I will take pictures and post them, along with some of Matthew of course. Last night I put Matthew to bed a little early and painted half of the lower part of the north side. It's nice that now both Phil and I have personally helped fix up our house.

Well, I'd better go. I have to call the water people and run after the little guy!

No comments: