Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dog abuse (and he loves every minute of it)

Every day Scamp knocks down Matthew, runs with him, licks him, steals balls from him and in general makes Matthew laugh and sometimes cranky.

Every now and then Matthew decides to return the favor by sitting on him...

...rolling over him...

...cuddling with him...

...and jumping over him! Yes, I know it looks like he is stepping on him, but he was actually in mid-jump. He was having a great time running and jumping over him. Oh the fun of having a large puppy-dog and a small boy!

3 comments:

Auntie said...

WHAT FUN!!! Looks to me like they are perfectly suited for each other. Look at that doggy smile as Matthew rolls over him! Your photos capture the glee of it all.

Mom said...

I especially like that doggy smile on the rolling-over him photo that Auntie likes! And on the sitting-on him photo, it looks like someone got bucked off! So cute!

The author said...

Yes, I think Scamp thinks it's great and doesn't mind a bit. He never really has. If he gets tired of something he just stands up and walks away. He's so good in that way. Tonight as I was sitting on the ground rolling a Toy Maven truck to Matthew, he got right in my face and started licking me and trying to paw me. He's a mess! You can't ignore a dog that is as tall as you when you are sitting!