Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Plants

The mad rush of spring planting is about to commence. Mom got a big box in with more to come and I got some in myself. If it would stop raining, so the soil could dry out some, that would be great. I went ahead and planted tonight anyway. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully well.

Matthew has been a terrible 2 handful the last couple days. He did take time off it today to give a little girl at the daycare a goodbye hug. The mom thought that it was very sweet. Already charming the mommas.

So, not much news here. Just busy with spring activities!

2 comments:

Auntie said...

As it should be, eh?

Mom said...

I'm so excited about all the plants, both yours and mine! I'm glad Matthew had a sweet moment today! He'll grow out of the 2's soon enough! Hang in there!