Monday, April 20, 2009

Again, I have no pictures

I realized tonight that not only am I slacking in the posting department, I'm slacking in the photo taking department. Normally I have several pics I can post of Matthew, but none lately. I guess it's because I have spent the last couple days planting every day and night. Yesterday I went and helped Mom move the last of her plants and plant more in their place. Today I planted the rest of mine. Of course this is just until I get my fall bulbs in. I think that till May, it will be just weeding and watering. I think that I'll dig out my seeds and plant some annuals this year by the front porch. Maybe with the break from planting I'll find the time to take pictures.

Surprisingly, Matthew hasn't done much to blog about either. What's happening in this house??? He keeps telling me and himself to sit and stay. He tells everyone he sees hello. He says thank you even in the middle of hard crying. He has been trying to help mom garden, but he pulls the flowers off the plants and throws the good soil. He tried to help me hoe, but it was kind of frightening. I don't know if I've said it before, but Matthew is becoming quite the mimic. He just says more and more stuff. At least I don't think I have to worry about his speech. I have enough to worry about between his allergies (or supposed lack of), eczema, and intestinal issues! Not to mention all the no's I hear daily.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I liked the time he laid his stick on the porch and told it to stay! What fun! Enjoy every moment--well most of them! I hope all our flowers grow.

dwindlingdreams79 said...

ya know kalea had exema for years!! I remember thinking I would never get rid of her rashes. She had them when we lived in kansas, west virgina, and Arizona! But I have to say since we have lived in florida she hasn't had that problem! I was told by her doctor here that the salt water really helps with that. We don't even have to go to the beach these days because they use some sort of salt in the pools down here too. Oatmeal baths really helped her too. So if he gets to bad try the oatmeal baths for like 20 minutes once or twice a day and that should help. hope all is well and good luck with all your planting!!