Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A whole lotta pictures

Can I share my juice with you?

There's Mommy!

Here I'm hanging out with my new friends hanging out under the blankets.

I love the game of crochet.

Here Luann, I'll get your ball for you.

Playing crochet.

Stalking baby Milo.

I just love my Momma's coat.

Closeup of an iris.

But Mom, I'm good at hanging from the window sill.

If I can get this window unlocked...

Another potential bird parent trying to attract a mate, while building a nest in the propane tank.

I love horsey's!

Can do this all on my own.

Making an parking lot in a church basement.

I see a career in valet parking.

The large bird on the silo.

Large bird closer up, most likely a great horned owl.

Red iris.

5 comments:

Auntie said...

Love those photos. Glad you all are back! Your mom was floating in an ozone of happiness--babysitting!

Mom said...

I agree with everything Auntie said!

Anonymous said...

So you have a budding explorer/houdini! My son, Shane, kept me on my toes too. He managed to slam our glass sliding door & lock me in the backyard when he was Matthew's age. What a belly-laugh he had until he had until he realized that he was alone in the house. Giggles turned to hysterical tears in a heartbeat. Of course, all the other doors & windows were locked up tight! I finally managed to jiggle the TINY bathroom window open and crawl inside. I will always remember the relief on his little tear-stained face.

The author said...

It'd be hard to be mad at such an upset little guy wouldn't it? I hope we don't have to go through that because most of my windows are painted shut or old age stuck shut!

Mom said...

I locked my mom in the basement by accident when I was two or three. I couldn't figure out how to undo it, so she told me to find my dad. I remember coming up those outside stairs sobbing and to my relief, my dad was coming towards the house. It might be good to have an emergency plan for breaking back into your house, or out of your basement!