Monday, September 8, 2008

Over zealous

Ahhh, so cute.
Playing by the tree and the hydrangea I planted.

Matthew, my little boy full of love, sometimes gets a little over zealous. Today I went to pick him up at the daycare and Bailey said that he'd been so good and had just been having so much fun playing with the kids. But...he kept hugging a little 10 month old girl and then would try to knock her over. He was a little rough. Great, just great. How do you explain to a 14 month old that he can't hug other kids all the time, let alone try to knock them down? I have no idea why he does that, but I know when one of my best friends brought her son over that's 2 weeks older, he kept hugging his back. The boy did not like it. I don't blame him! Other then that we've had an uneventful day.

No comments: