Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lover boy

Matthew was being a little lover boy in his bath tonight. He kept coming over for kisses from the mom. And this mom just ate it up. I love being able to have my little man actually kiss me back. It's the sweetest thing ever.

This morning Matthew and I woke up and it was COLD! I immediately began to panic because Matthew has jeans, but not long sleeved shirts and jackets. Just when I was thinking I'd have to drive to Walmart, I had a stroke of inspiration. Maybe the winter stuff I had stashed away was the right size... When Matthew was born, the mother of Phil and I's godson sent us all the old toddler clothes she still had. And it's a miracle, it's all the right size for now. There was even a jacket. So he went to school today dressed in his normal adorable fashion. Thanks Buckers (and Grandparents Gerkins)!!! It really saved the day. Matthew also had a great evening. He got hang out with his grandma while I was at a staff meeting. I'm sure that was much more fun for him then sitting in a staff meeting being shh-ed.

Happy hump-day everyone! Tgif is almost here.

No comments: