Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My son, the daredevil

Just a little update: my son is a daredevil. It was confirmed by the daycare staff today. When I picked him up today they informed me that he not only tried to go up the slide, but he tried to walk up the slide backwards. OHHHH! Then we took off for the daycare picnic. We got there and played some. Then we ate and played some more. At one point Matthew got too close to a swing and was kicked by the kid swinging. This scraped his nose and knocked him flat on his back in the rocks. He wailed, but was fine. Then right when we were going to leave, he decided to go down the slide one more time. This time he decided to go down on his tummy, head first. OHHHH! Luckily I got there in time to catch him as he rocketed down like a greased little pig. Of course the whole daycare staff caught that! Yes, I'm the proud parent of a daredevil.

No comments: