Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring might be coming...

What a beautiful balmy almost spring day it was! I've noticed that tulips are coming up in our yard and the jonquils are up in my parents yard. I spent most of the weekend inside, unfortunately, but I did manage to spend some time outside to dig up some of those jonquils to bring home to plant here at our house. I can't wait to do more gardening. And see if Matthew will like to help me! He had a great time hanging out with the grandparents. Unfortunately, he had such a wonderful time he came home simply exhausted and has finally crashed and allowed himself to sleep. Thank goodness! I was beginning to think he'd do nothing but cry tonight. He worked real hard on his crawling skills all weekend and is working on trying to stand up on his own. He stands whenever possible and nothing is safe on coffee tables, low chairs if he can manage to pull himself up. Life is moving too fast. Poor Daddy is stuck at school missing some cute stuff, but it's almost over now. Graduation on Friday. Home by Saturday. Now if we could just be told if we have to move life would be peachy.

No comments: