Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy time of year


The weather is warming up and looking more and more like spring. The kids are getting wilder and more ready than ever to be out of school. Everyone's lives are getting more hectic. Ours is no different. Matthew and I got 2 nights at home and we're back on the road again. After work tonight we are going to a staff meeting and then it's off to a family friends house to spend the night. Bright and early in the morning we have the duty to get 4 children off the school because the parents will be in KC with the youngest in surgery. And of course it will be my birthday and the day after that Matthew's 9 month birthday! 9 months, I can hardly believe it. He has gotten so big. Today he was crawling along on the floor and found his pacifier. Next thing I knew, it was in his mouth. I left the room for a second and when I came back his was trying to drag his blanket off the swing. Then I went and grabbed his lunch and he was laying on the floor cuddled up with his blanket. I guess someone was tired! He managed to eat lunch, take his bath, and get dressed before he crashed in his swing.

We got good news today. Phil has finished his final exam and has successfully passed recruiting school! Yea! He did so well on the last exam the instructor didn't have to use any red ink. Now if they would just send him home...graduation is Friday. Matthew and I decided not to try and go to it after lots of thought. The only other thing we need to know now is what they are going to do with him. Maybe we'll know soon I hope.

No comments: