Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another day closer



Another day closer to the house being done and finding out where we are going or Phil signing in. I am posted a picture of the finished painting on one of the dormer windows. We are pretty pleased with the result. It's a really big difference from the old picture I posted with the night picture yesterday. I just can't wait to see the roof on and more of the house painted. And yes, the Captain was busy all day yesterday taking an online test and out today, so we still have no idea what they are planning to do with us. I think they have no clue and are now avoiding our calls. Probably not, but it feels that way.

Matthew didn't seem to feel very good today so I stayed home an extra 1/2 hour so that his Dad could get home and take over instead of sending him to daycare. He probably appreciated that. The daycare staff is starting to miss him though. Today he got to eat puffs at dinner and small pieces of my hamburger and bun at lunch. He's been eating puffs for awhile now and loves them! I took him with me when I went to make his meal the other day and asked him what he wanted to eat. He stretched out his hand to the puffs container and grunted. It was very cute. As for the hamburger, that is new. We are starting to introduce table foods so that in a couple months he can start switching over to big boy foods. That sortof makes me sad. He is growing to fast. And Jenny you are right, he does look old! I think he is very tall for his age which makes him seem even older than he is. He has consistently been in the 90th % and above for height, so most likely he'll be just like us. TALL!

1 comment:

jen4music said...

Matthew is so cute. I love his big blue eyes (just like his mama).