Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh I need to post more

Hello, Santa?


It just seems like the weeks are flying by fast here. There is secret squirrel negotiations happening, planting I hope to get done, housework, kid work, work, kid on sleeping strike, cooking, more child refusing sleep, and the list goes on and on. I just haven't felt real inspired to take pictures, which leads to boring blogs, which leads to...

Phil was sent to St. Louis this week to facilitate some team building workshops. He arrived home tonight. His biggest complaint was the long drive time. It was very boring. They need to install a dvd player in those government vehicles. Just kidding. I was very glad the nice recruiters at that station steered him away from the hooker district and got him settled into a nice clean hotel.

Today Matthew and I had off, as well as my mom. So we spent the day whipping Mom into shape and forcing her to fix Matthew's pants. They turned out great! And we hit a yard sale and scored some winter and summer clothes for $3.90. A great deal. Tomorrow we'll get up early and see if we can score again at another yard sale.

1 comment:

Mom said...

What an adorable picture! I'm glad the pants and the yard sale stuff turned out OK! And I'm happy that Phil is safely back from his road trip!