1. Matthew announced the other day he wanted me to get him something. I said he'd have to wait until I was done eating. He said, "1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10..MOMMY GET IT, please?
2. Matthew announced last night, while I was talking to my mom, "Mamaw, Poppa naughty!" I said, "Why are Mamaw and Poppa naughty?" "Don't know either." What can you said to that? He also was mystified.
3. I had my cholesterol and Vitamin D levels checked at the beginning of Oct. The cholesterol came back fine and the Vit. D came back low. I'm now on Vit. D., which should help me be less tired.
4. We still have cattle dog.
5. A kid was sent to school with pink eye. Matthew luckily did not go today, but I fear for myself since just talking about it gives me pink eye, at times.
6. It's cold and up until recently, it's been raining. I planted all my bulbs, except for a few lily bulbs. (But I still have my mom's to contend with.)
7. Did I tell you earlier in the week I had to trap and remove a snake at work? Pretty brave for me.
8. I had some pots of irises outside and one of the mutts dug in it. I found all missing irises and replanted them. The pots are now inside.
9. Phil and I have Facebook accounts now and are addicted to Farmville. I like it because it reminds me of Sim Farm. I think Phil just likes games and is competitive.
10. I will not shun my blog for facebook, as I will not use it as a place to post about our lives or photos. So this is STILL the place to be ladies and gentlemen!