Monday, February 16, 2009

Paper hate

Lining up our legos. He actually picked them up tonight when he was done and put them away.
Once in a lifetime event I'm sure.

Goldfish Isabelle?

All gone.

What Mom? Eating goldfish in your toy basket is normal. I always snack here.

Today Matthew and I (mostly I) have been helping Phil get his paper written for class. It's not easy going back to school 12 years later and I haven't had to write one a paper for about 6 years now. I have realized 2 things. 1. I don't miss school all that much. 2. I don't like online classes. It gives teachers a way to expect a lot, while being very vague. I'm sure not all online classes are like this one. It's week 2 and they have to write a business proposal. What did you say? What's the name of the class? Intro to Business BU101. We have friends who have taken several business classes and have yet to write one. Just our luck.

Our family had a wonderful Valentine's Day, until I got sick. I feel very cheated. I basically wasted yesterday in bed, miserable. That makes twice in about a months time I've been sick. What's wrong with this picture??? At least this time Matthew hasn't gotten sick. He is still having some problems with what my Dad would call the "GI 2-step." I'm hoping tomorrow is better and that Phil's paper is finished tonight was we can all breathe easier tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a new take on the idea of a 'snack basket'! Wow about putting away the legos! You are such a lucky mom! Hope it continues...

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Good luck finishing the homework!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just noticed the shamrocks! Cool!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great that Matthew has a puppy and a kitten that want to be with him and are not intimidated by his baby ways! You get some really cool shots of him with his pets.
You are always around small beings that are notoriously good at sharing germs. I figure that in a few years you will be immune to EVERYTHING that goes around. Sorry you are miserable now.