Saturday, November 8, 2008

Computer troubles

Hello everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts this week, but Monday my computer started acting up again, so I decided that I had better just shut it down and take it in. I didn't want to lose another one of my laptops again. Well, I took it and my old laptop in Thurs. I was hoping that they might be able to at least extract pics from my old laptop since (like an idiot) I'd never saved them and it took pictures from '03 to '06 with it. Well, I got called to today and told that my new laptop's anti-virus system had just quit working and had to be removed. The old laptop...had no problems and turned right on! It wouldn't turn on for me 2 years ago at all and told me something like "no operating system found." Everyone that I asked told me it was toast and to throw it away. Glad I didn't! Can't wait to save my pictures on the external hard drive to be sure!

It has been a wild week and long. I got the back porch cleaned and the wood came Friday. Alot of it ended up in the garage until Phil and I sort it. Every length goes in a certain place. Hopefully we do that tomorrow. I can't wait to look at it better. Yesterday Phil got home! He has a 4-day so we'll have some great quality time.

I better cut it short. Matthew wants to sit on the laptop as I type and Mom is on her way to watch him so Phil and I can go to dinner and the movies. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow I hope!

No comments: