Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cold again

Yesterday was a gloriously warm day for November. The day before was cold and it's cold again today. Matthew and I tried to soak up as much of the nice weather as possible yesterday. Work went pretty well. Matthew had a good day, except for the report from daycare. He decided to slap kids yesterday. Back to bully behavior. It must be a phase or boy stuff, because no one around here slaps except for him... It never fails to make me feel bad, because I don't know why he does it and I am at a loss about how to stop it. Except any time I see him hit the dog to tell him, "NO!"

I'm so ready for Thanksgiving to be here and get a break from school. I plan to make some pumpkin bread and a pie for Thanksgiving. We are going out to eat to simplify things. I tried Matthew's dress shirt on him last night, but as I feared, it is too short for him. So I'm going to have him wear another button down shirt and put his sweater vest over it. It still looked real cute. Now he has a dressier outfit to wear to dinner. If now I knew what I'd wear... I realized that I truly haven't shopped for winter clothes since the winter of '03. That could be why I have hardly any winter clothes. Hopefully I'll be able to pick something up this weekend or the day before Thanksgiving!

No comments: