Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Very busy day

Awwww...wasn't he small! Some of you have never seen pictures from when he was 10 days old, well here is one of my favorites. We had pictures of him taken with as much family as we could gather. There was 4 generations represented that day.


Matthew and I got up at the crack of dawn today and went to school. He was not real thrilled at being left at daycare, but he made it. I went to all of my meetings and did not fall asleep. This evening my boss and former coworker came over with pizza and hung out. One of them offered free manual labor to help pull down paneling and strip wallpaper. Yes! Maybe this weekend we will actually get some work done. That would be really exciting!

I am so bummed that we can't find our powercord because there is pictures trapped on our camera I can't get to and I can't take pictures of Matthew or anything else for that matter. Hence the very old picture shown today. At least he's a cutie. Hopefully soon I unravel the mystery of where my mom and Phil put the cord. Especially since the cord is plugged into the converter that I need to plug in our foreign tv. REAL NEAT. At least no one lost my computer...

No comments: