Friday, August 22, 2008

Rash

Poor little guy. Yesterday he had a little bit of a rash when he woke up, but he's had little things like that before and it always goes away quickly. Not this rash. It was worse by nighttime and even more so this morning. Plus he is very grumpy. It is definitely a rash. Something evil...well maybe not evil, but not good. I think it's probably viral. My guess, rubella. Or he's teething and it's caused a strange rash. The only reason I have time to write about this is he fell asleep (and still is) and my boss said not to try to wake him to come with him not feeling so hot. I would take him to the doctor, but of course they won't have any available appointments till Monday. Of course we were going to take pictures of him this weekend and now we can't. Not with a rash on his face and neck. I'm not even sure we should take off and see his dad. I guess we'll see how he wakes up. I don't think our weekend is going to be all it was cracked up to be. Ohhhhhhhh....

No comments: