Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Spring Photos

A very good friend of mine from high school stopped by to visit, with her family. It was so great to meet them and see her since it's been 10 years! Here is Matthew with Cody and Logan. They had an awesome time playing and getting into mischief.

Matthew and the dogs playing in between the rain.

Tulips coming up.

Some awesome tulips Mom bought that have a red heart on every petal. I love them!

First outside bloom of the year. It's a spring iris. I can't wait for it to bloom.


We have made it to Spring Break! Matthew and I are going to do a little spring cleaning and visit with family and friends. I still can't shake my cough and now Matthew is getting it. It is getting very old! We are ready to be 100% again.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I too am anxious for you all to be 100% again! I'm enjoying your spring photos!

Anonymous said...

They look like the 3 musketeers. I hope you feel better soon. Really gorgeous photos of flowers!