Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where did January go?

I'm helping Daddy paint!

Matthew the Indian on his swing.

Caring for a baby at school.

Matthew pretending he IS a baby. I'm surprised he didn't break this poor bouncer.


Where did January go? Well, since the last time I posted, I've had severe heartburn for a week, Matthew and I got the 24hr flu, we've hung out with Phil, and Matthew went #2 on the toilet for the first time. It's been a week. This is the 1st time in a week I actually feel perky. The weather has taken a nosedive again, but I'm still waiting for spring and the beginning of flower season. I have seen the tips of bulbs coming up here and there. I planted some earlier varieties, so I have no idea when they will make their appearance this season.

Phil has been hard at work painting the dining room and he has decided that it's too yellow. I predicted this and believe that it will be ok. It is a soft enough yellow that it's not going to scream NEON and GLOW-IN-THE-DARK. I can't wait to see it all done, even if it is too yellow for me.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Matthew is really concentrating on his varied projects in these pictures! I'm glad you are feeling good again, and that you are making progress on your dining room! I'm anxious for gardening weather too. I think you are rubbing off on me!

Auntie said...

There is much to learn in this world, including how to be a Dad. Of course, Phil will show him most of how to do that.