Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Great MaMaw!!!




Today is my Grandmom's birthday. She was amazed to discover that she's still 92, instead of the 93 she thought she was turning. Time flies when your having fun, maybe she's had an extra lot of fun. Since Matthew and I are the only ones in the family without full time jobs, we were able to attend her birthday party. It was quite lovely. She had a good turn out of people and the cake was wonderful. I was wishing I had a piece to eat tonight! Matthew enjoyed talking to all the party goers and then having a rousing game of balloon volleyball with his "Great MaMaw." Happy Birthday Grandmom! Matthew and I are looking forward to next year's cake. :)

5 comments:

Auntie said...

It does my heart good to see the youngest and the eldest having such fun together. No past, no future--it is all right now! You get the best shots!

The author said...

Yes, it's a good thing to see. They seem to understand each other better then we understand them.

Auntie said...

Although you were probably older, I think of you and your PaPaw.

Mom said...

Thanks for the photos since we couldn't be there for the party! It is so nice to see everyone having a good time!

Anonymous said...

Priceless1 The ear-to-ear grins during balloon volleyball made me tear up. They are soul mates, for sure.