Monday, January 18, 2010

Gloomy weather = remodeling

Remodeling must be in the air everywhere. One of my favorite blogs was talking about remodeling the kitchen in their new house. Unfortunately, I have the pleasure to talk about the continuing efforts to finish off our dining room. Phil has a week vacation scheduled in about a month and I'm hoping that we'll have it done then, including the floor! Cross your fingers. We have only been working on this for 16 months!

For about the last week, we've had fog that last most, if not all, of the day.

At first it was really cool, now I'm dying for some warm sunshine.

Matthew has taken advantage of the warmer weather to play outside. He runs, jumps, and of course, kicks what's left of the snow.

Our new dining room color. What do you think. I think it will be bright and cheerful.

Goodbye strange hole, hello dining room.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I like your color. I can't wait to see a photo of it all painted!