A quick post to say a few things.
1. We had a baby snake and a mouse at work today. I was responsible for scaring the mouse out of the room, but no capture was made. What in the world is going on around here???
2. Matthew was wild today, so one of my co-workers told him she was going to throw him in the dumpster. He laughed. She said was going to do it and in he'd go with the snake. That caused the blue eyes to get big, a gasped NO! to fall out of the mouth and then he proceeded to shimmy backwards and fall into a mock faint. Can anyone say "HAM?"
3. Saturday Two went missing, tonight I can't find Too Many. We may be back to having no outside cats. Edited to let everyone know that Tuesday we found Too Many to be in residence. He is not happy to have misplaced his brother.
4. Last week Scamp smelled like skunk. This week, dead animal. Why did I rescue him...
5. Last Monday I put an ad in the paper about Cattle Dog. He went missing for 24hrs. Thursday it appeared in the paper and he's been gone since. Very odd. Phil thought he spotted him Sunday evening in town at someone's house. I drove by the house every day and have failed to spot him. Note: My location was not listed so they didn't come find him from the paper.