Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

 Hello all you lovely mommies!  I hope that you all had a fabulous day with your kids and family.  We visited and ate lunch with my Grandmom.  She enjoyed the balloon and corsage we brought her.

As for me, I was shuttled back to bed yesterday morning (after I'd ate half a breakfast bar) and a bowl of peas and a biscuit showed up for breakfast in bed.  It was the best peas I ever ate.  I was also presented with this beautifully decorated pot.  It is a dinosaur and butterfly trying to outrun the blue tornado on the left.  (Matthew has decided tornadoes wiped out the dinosaurs.)  After lunch we went to the garden shop and picked out a toothache plant and the trailing plant that isn't petunias, for the pot.  It was an awesome day!

2 comments:

Auntie said...

That boy is even creative with his breakfast menus. You are both such dears!

Mom said...

Auntie, he had actually decided upon peas and tootsie rolls for the menu. Luckily he was contented to substitute the biscuit since we didn't have any tootsie rolls.